This privacy notice applies to all information collected through The Modern Mystery School Europe. The policy discloses the privacy practices for The Modern Mystery School. The policy will notify you of:
1. Personal information that is collected from you through the website: how it is used and stored
2. Choices that available to you regarding the collection and use of your data
3. Our security procedures in place to protect the usage of your data
4. Options that are available to you regarding correcting any inaccuracies of your information
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
We are solely responsible for any data collected on the website. Any information that you voluntarily give to us via email or any other direct contact form is only accessible by administrators of the Modern Mystery School. We will never share your information with any third party outside of our organization unless granted permission by you.
Your Information, Accessibility, and Control
At any time, you may opt out of future contacts from us. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of the phone number given on our website.
• View the data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to safeguard your information, we take precautions both online and offline.
when collecting sensitive information such as credit card data, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Only administrators in charge of billing or customer service (or a specific job) are granted to access your personal identifiable information. Please note, the information collected is stored and kept in a secure environment.